RE: [Re: Re: [MMSEM] RDF and syntactic interoperability]]

Gaëtan,

Actually OWL builds upon RDF(S) and XMLS datatyping, though there are
some cases that cause troubles. However, IMHO the main difference is that
in OWL-DL - which is of practical interest - datatypes and concepts/instances
are disjoint.

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: I think it would be better to cleanly differentiate between RDF (the
data model, say S - P - O) and any schema language as RDF Schema, OWL-DL, etc.
that allows to define concepts, their relations, and their properties.

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA