Re: [MMSEM-Tools] 4M Tool

Dear Raphael,

first of all: sorry for my missed log message, i had a really busy day
(see http://www.w3c.it/).

Video is a more restrictive category, also because we support more
functionalities for images and audio, anyway please give us some time to
answer.

We'll soon give more informations about the 4M tool.

Best regards,
Massimo