Re: Comments on "Overview of Relevant Tools and Resources"

Hi Raphael, All,

Thanks for useful comment!

> Per my action point:
> ACTION: Jeff and Raphael to give feedback on how to improve the Tools
> Page [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
>
> I have corrected directly on the wiki page the few typos I have seen.
> Few comments
>    - For describing the various tools, you wrote: "Written in an
> interpreted language" ... do you mean JAVA ? Perhaps it is better to say
> no then ...

This term is the same as the one used by SourceForge. I tried to use
SourceForge terminology when possible. I do agree that it is useful to have
a more concrete explanation, so I did a compromis solution: "Written in an
interpreted language - Java/Prolog/Phyton..."

>    - For the audio tools, I have seen that
> "http://mpeg7lld.nue.tu-berlin.de/" is listed, but not
> http://mpeg7spkc.nue.tu-berlin.de/, the other tool from TU Berlin ...

Added!

>    - What is the difference between the section 5.4 and the section 4 ?

In section 4 are tools that are actually available, while section 5.4
describes prototype systems that have been described in the papers, but are
(still) not available for usage or testing. Morover, papers do not provide
lots of implementation details. I have now added a sentence stating what
section 5.4 describes.

> I can certainly help you for the tools which have only French
> description ...

Good, I'll keep these links, with a note that they are in French.

Regards,
    Zeljko

ACTION: Jeff and Raphael to give feedback on how to improve the Tools
Page [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/01-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]

I have corrected directly on the wiki page the few typos I have seen.
Few comments
    - For describing the various tools, you wrote: "Written in an
interpreted language" ... do you mean JAVA ? Perhaps it is better to say
no then ...
    - For the audio tools, I have seen that
"http://mpeg7lld.nue.tu-berlin.de/" is listed, but not
http://mpeg7spkc.nue.tu-berlin.de/, the other tool from TU Berlin ...
    - What is the difference between the section 5.4 and the section 4 ?

I can certainly help you for the tools which have only French
description ...

Best regards.

    Raphaël

--