[MMSEM] [fwd: MMSEM Workshop]

Dear all,

Following our discussion of the future of the XG, below is the attached
email from Ralph Swick on our MMSEM workshop. To summarise, W3C supports
this workshop and once we have a concrete plan, the workshop is expected
to be announced in the W3C homepage. We are, of course, expected to meet
the general advance notice requirements for meetings [1], and the
"Workshop on Web of Services for Enterprise Computing" [2] was cited as
an example of a workshop that was organised primarily by a working group
with minimum W3C meeting planning resources.

Best regards,
Jeff

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies.html#GeneralMeetings>
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/10/wos-ec-cfp.html