RE: [MMSEM] Telecon minutes of 15/03/2007

Raphaël,

> Thanks again for this very good quality minutes !

It was a pleasure ;)

> I just miss what meant "i15y" that Jeff used several times. Could you enlight me ?

Damn, it's i14y ! To make sure:

String acronym = "";
String buffer = "nteroperabilit";
int counter = 1;
while (counter < buffer.length()) counter++;
acronym = "i" + counter + "y";

Yeah. True, it is i14y ;)

See also http://www.i14y.net ...

Cheers,