Re: Overview article/deliverable?

Dear Raphael,

I don't see many of your points really,  why would a W3C document
necessarely need to be published before a scientifically reviewed one?
e.g. wouldnt feedback help in any case?
The article idea was obviously like "toward etc.. " in no way stating
the results  were final result, left alone official, left alone mine.
There was a great out of the ML support for the idea, but without the
coordinator approval case closed for this deadline.
 From my side,  i'll be happy to make my overview material available
(ppt) by the end of the month.

Giovanni