Re: Charter of the extended XG

Dear all,

regrets for todays telco also from my side.

As for today's telco and the ongoing discussion about the future of this XG,
i pretty much agree with Raphaels points (see below).

Here is an update for the Tagging Use Case:
Last week, 7 students started to work on the so called student project
"myTag" [1] (sorry, page is in German), I reported about the initial
introduction session that took place already in February. The project is dedicated to generate
user benefits from a unified view onto tagging-based metadata by providing a
user interface for media retrieval and personomy management in form of a web site.
The project work just started and will last until summer, so if we meet again
in september (as proposed by Raphael) I hope to be able to show at least a demo.

Regards,
Thomas

[1] https://www.uni-koblenz.de/FB4/Institutes/IFI/AGStaab/Teaching/SS07/myTag