RE: [MMSEM-Vocabulary] XGR 'Multimedia Vocabularies on the Semantic Web' available

Christian, Erik,

Thank you for the help and the wording. I have now updated
the Wiki [1] and the XGR [2] accordingly to reflect the changes.

@Erik: If possible, please make the changes in the Wiki directly,
rather than via mail - makes (my) life easier ;)

@Christian: If you can make it by next Monday that would be great -
the goal is to have the XGR [2] ready *before* 1 May 2007 ...

@All: I'm still awaiting feedback on the XGR [2] - typos,
inconsistencies, etc. ... everything is welcome to make this
deliverable go live as planned :)

Please be aware of the fact that I can't make it to the telecon
due to a travel from 25 - 27 April.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies