RE: [MMSEM-Vocabulary] XGR 'Multimedia Vocabularies on the Semantic Web' available

Christian,

Thank you for your comments on MPEG-21. I'll certainly address these
issues
in the final version; more on this tomorrow - I got a quite busy day,
today ;)

I know, it is kind of cheeky to ask for, but in case you got some time
left,
would you mind proposing some concrete text snippet to be integrated
directly
in the according section [1]?

Cheers,
	Michael