Discussion on the charter of the extended XG

Dear all,

Given the nice work that we have been doing, I was informed that W3C will
provide a decision after receiving our to-be-proposed charter of the
extended XG in less than a week (see the following email from Steve Bratt,
W3C Incubator Activity Lead).

We will start the discussion on the new charter in the member discussion
forum:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xg-mmsem/.

Our plan is to discuss and hopefully agree on some basic principles of the
new charter in our telecon this week, and I will, with some help from the
XG and based on the agreed principles, finalise the charter soon after the
telecon.

Furthermore, after some discussions, both chairs now see the needs for
extending the XG.

Best regards,
Jeff