From: public-xg-mmsem-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xg-mmsem-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Susanne Boll
Sent: 30 November 2006 14:51
To: Hobson Paola-BPH001
Cc: MMSem-XG Public List
Subject: Re: Another question on the Tagging use case

Dear all,

just a remark.

Yahoo! Research is working on ZoneTag. Over a server the mobile
phone gets good suggestions for tags which other users have added
to photos taken at the same place / the same cell id.
http://research.yahoo.com/zonetag/

I would not suggest voice tags on mobile phones not bo be practical
these days as speech recognition in typically noisy mobile
enviroments is a still unsolved problem.

Kind regards,
Susanne