Re: [MMSEM-Vocabulary] Request for contribution (audio vocabularies)

Hi,

Raphaël Troncy wrote:
> Hi Michael and Oscar,
>
> Thanks Oscar for this detailed list of vocabularies. That will make this page quite comprehensive.
> Thanks Michael for having completing  the web page.
> I have linked from the main page of the XG the Vocabularies page now considered as a Deliverable ...
>
>> Could you please go into detail with MPEG and XMF stuff; and: I'm not so sure how to handle the
>> Kanzaki and the Foafing vocabularies - any ideas where to put it? (sec. 5 or sec. 6)

Done! Under section: 5. Multimedia ontologies, added a subsection (5.4
Audio).
Plus, I've added another third ontology, done by Yves Raimond [1].
It is a music production ontology [2], more broader and general than the
Kanzaki's one (more focused on classical music performances).

Regards,

Oscar

[1] http://moustaki.xtr3m.org/
[2] http://moustaki.xtr3m.org/musicont/