Re: www2007info WWW2007 Newsletter -- December/06 Issue

Dear Michael, all,

I can write a short summary note on the proposal but
we would need names for the panelists  - maybe
Lynda Hardman, someone from MPEG(7/21) someone
from Semantic Web, someone from industry, ...
Maybe we add a bit of tagging and Web 2.0 to it ;-)

"The role of multimedia metadata standard in a semantic Web 2.0"

Kind regards,
Susanne