Re: [MMSEM-UC] Link for News UC: REUTERS OFFERS ITS NEWS FOR CONSUMPTION IN AUTOMATED TRADING

Hi,

Great! Thanks for the pointer. There have been similar articles
related to the Dow Jones Newswires (e.g., http://www.wstonline.com/
story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=185302817&pgno=2). Yeah, the
details are never released:( ... I suppose mainly due to the
proprietary nature (and monetary value:) of the technology. Anyway,
thanks again!

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Halaschek-Wiener
PhD Candidate, Dept. of Computer Science