Re: Minutes from the MashSSL XG kickoff call - 3 Dec 2009

https://www.safemashups.com/downloads/MashSSL_Towards_Multi_Party_Trust_in_the_Internet.pdf

Hi All, For the call in 90 mins, I will use pages 11-13 of the above link to
walk through the relevant handshake refresher.

Siddharth, I did notice the meeting showed up for 90 mins on my calendar. I
unfortunately thought the meeting was for 60 mins, and have another call at
2PM Pacific, so will be dropping of a few mins before that. perhaps I can
dive into my piece right after preliminaries/

Thx,

Ravi

--
Ravi Ganesan