Re: A proposal for MAMI interfaces

Dear MAMI-XG members,

We provide the "ORIENT Software Development Kit" (libraries and
manuals) listed below for developing applications using ORIENT [1].
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mami/2011Feb/0001.html

-----
(1) Libraries for developing ORIENT-based applications
    JAVA libraries which generate/parse ORIENT messages and
    send/receive messages to/from the analysis data manager.

    "ORIENT_SDK.zip"
    "ORIENT SDK Installation Guide"

(2) ORIENT Software Development Kit User's Manual
    User's manuals which show how to process the ORIENT message
    and sample codes. These documents also describe how to use the
    domain specific data model.

    "ORIENT Software Development Kit User's Manual - For Application
Developer -"
    "ORIENT Software Development Kit User's Manual - For Analyzer
Developer -"
    "ORIENT Software Development Kit User's Manual - For Model Designer -"
    "ORIENT Software Development Kit User's Manual - For Data Operator -"

(3) Design Examples of ORIENT Systems
    Documents which describe the examples and guidelines of the typical
    architectures for ORIENT-based applications and analysis engines.

    "Design Examples of ORIENT Systems - For Application Developer -"
    "Design Examples of ORIENT Systems - For Analyzer Developer -"
-----

These libraries and documents are on the MAMI-XG Wiki [2].
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mami/wiki/A_Proposal_Specification_for_MAMI

Best regards,

Hiroshi YAMADA, NEC Corp.