Re: Last changes to the LLD XG wiki front pages

Antoine,
I updated a page [1] that listed all translated or annotated use cases in
Chinese (thanks to Tom who reminded me about it). As you can see a
majority of the cases were translated. We may do more wiki format editing
as I only did very simply move-edit for the wiki within a week.
Do you think this can be linked somewhere from your main page at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD_Use_Cases_Chinese_Shepherd ?
Marcia

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD_Use_Cases_Chinese_Shepherd