Fwd: Re: Curricula sub-section for LLD final report

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: Curricula sub-section for LLD final report
Datum: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:17:49 +0100
Von: Guenther Neher <g.neher@fh-potsdam.de>
An: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
CC: Emmanuelle.Bermes@bnf.fr <Emmanuelle.Bermes@bnf.fr>,  Tom Baker
<tbaker@tbaker.de>

Dear Antoine,

sorry for the late reponse (and also for my "disappearance" from the
group during the last weeks). Due to a serious accident of our dean,
i currently hold his position within our faculty, which means a lot
of new and additional work.

I would very much like to contribute a (sub)section on curriculum
issues, based in part on my own experiences from our faculty and
also based in part on the documented use cases from the lld group.

I will try my very best but due to the abovementioned function (which
has absolute priority at the moment) i unfortunately can not reliably
promise, that i am able to finish such a curriculum sub section in time.

If it would be ok to say, that if by mid of april there is no
substantial draft by me, then the curriculum sub section can be
cancelled, without damage of the LLD final report, then i am
ready to do it.

best regards,

guenther

--