Tuesday telecon POSTPONED due to earthquake

Dear Ikki, Fumihiro, Hideaki, and Fumihiro, dear all,

I have heard from Kosuke and Hideaki, who are both well!
Ikki and Fumihiro - we are all concerned for your safety and
well-being, so please drop one of us a line if you can -
or post to the list.  You are in our thoughts and we are
anxious to hear your news!

Kosuke and Hideaki were on the road when the quake stuck so
are stranded away from home for now.  Other colleagues I have
heard from, and their families, are also well -- some also
stranded away from home.

As the full extent of this disaster becomes clear, I'm
assuming that our colleagues have more urgent concerns and
practical challenges, such as lack of transport and an unstable
power grid.

I'm therefore POSTPONING the call until we get an "all clear"
from our colleagues.

Tom

--
Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>