Re: Blog for gathering comments on draft report

It would probably be easy enough to use the blog categories to order
the sections. We could also have a "table of content" post linking to
other posts, and use it to gather the general comments. I'm pretty
sure there must be a function in Wordpress that allows to make a
specific post stay always at the top of the home page.

Monica, you can add me as admin, I'll be happy to have a look.

Emma