Re: vocabs, metadata set, datasets

Tom and others:

Further to the email below, I have set up a wiki page on granularity and
metadata at:
[%20http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Granularity_of_library_metadata]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Granularity_of_library_metadata

This is an early, incomplete draft - all comments and suggestions welcome, or
just edit the page directly.

The page is currently only linked from the Collection-level description use
case.on

Cheers

Gordon