Re: No use of PREMIS in the Archives cluster?

Actually, my UC on "Digital Preservation" mentions "preservation
vocabularies from Library of Congress" but not namely PREMIS. I think we
should add it, taking into account the work that is ongoing in the PREMIS
community (I wasn't aware of this work when I wrote the UC).
We can add it in the UC itself, or in the cluster at least.

Emmanuelle