Re: Gap analysis

Hi Karen, Marcia, Michael (and everyone else!)

I've tried to re-structure our 'Temporary Questions and Notes (from use cases)' re-using (and adapting) Karen's categories:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Cluster_VocAlign&oldid=2627#Problems_and_limitations

The result is perhaps too detailed, as I want for now to keep the matter for the issues. But generally I found it a very useful exercise.

Cheers,

Antoine