Re: vocabs, metadata set, datasets

Thanks for this, Mark! I especially like the 'confusions' area -- that will make this quite useful.

In this, it would be helpful if you'd explain what datasets X and Y might be. Particular collections? Subcollections of a larger whole?
"in some cases records in a dataset are themselves used as values in other datasets. For example, Derrida wrote a book that comments on Heidegger's book "Sein und Zeit". A record for Derrida's book in dataset X can state this by relating it to a record for Heidegger's book in dataset Y. This statement in the Derrida record could consist of the Dublin Core Subject with as value a reference to the Heidegger record. In this case we would still term X and Y datasets, not a value vocabularies."

-Jodi