AW: Brainstorming: Key Issues

Another +1 and to me, the really key issue is the WHY.

Which are the benefits for the library community?
(Easier to integrate with others; semantic technologies can offer a better search and presentation experience for the end use).

What are the benefits for those outside of the library community?
(Easier to integrate library data [which is said to be of tremendous quality!])

So I agree with Emmanuelle, that the UseCases are important to help us answer those questions.

All the best,

Lars

  **** Bitte beachten Sie die neue Internet- und E-Mail-Adresse. ****
  **** Please note my new internet- and email-address. ****

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik