AW: Agenda - Feb 17 2011 - LLD XG telecon - 1000 EDT

Dear all,

sorry, but I've conflicting meetings this afternoon. I might be able to chime in after the first half hour.

All the best,

Lars

  **** Bitte beachten Sie die neue Internet- und E-Mail-Adresse. ****
  **** Please note my new internet- and email-address. ****

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik