Jon Voss visiting tomorrow's telecon

Dear all,

Jon Voss will visit tomorrow's teleconference as a guest.
He must leave precisely at fifteen past the hour, so I'd like
to start on time and start with LOD-LAM before moving on to
the rest of the agenda.

Aside from organizing the LOD-LAM summit, Jon is also the
author of one of our use cases [1].  The connection between
the Civil War project and the Internet Archive is described
by Kris Carpenter Negelescu, Director of the Web Archive at
the Internet Archive, a sponsor of the summit, in a YouTube
video of a meeting last December at CNI [2 - especially starting
at 26'30"].

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Civil_War_Data_150
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmG1-hoZfE