Re: use cases transcluded into a copy of the draft report

Ooops I might have been too fast being happy. It seems that the toplevel structure has gone: is this because the transclusion just takes the source on the original pages, without adapting the header levels?

Trying to make my question clearer:

If an original page has as structure:
1. Use Cases
1.1 Use Case X

then id we transcluse that page in to

1. Clusters
1.1 Cluster 1
[Transclusion here]
1.2 Cluster 2.

Then the result is
1. Clusters
1.1 Cluster 1
2. Use Cases
2.1 Use Case X
2.2 Cluster 2.

?

If yes, then this argues for each "section" of [1] (use cases, recommendations, etc) we should prepare a specific version of itself, tailored for inclusion in the final report.
That may not be a huge problem, if we agree for example that the Use case section, for instance, should lead both to a section in the final report and a separate appendix document.

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/DraftReport