AW: [Spam-Wahrscheinlichkeit=60]Scribe duty on Feb 17 - attn Lars, Anette, Monica, Kevin, or Uldis

Dear Thomas,

I can't scribe next week, but the following (February 24) should be manageable.

All the best,

Lars

  **** Bitte beachten Sie die neue Internet- und E-Mail-Adresse. ****
  **** Please note my new internet- and email-address. ****

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik