Re: Relevant technology -- DVRQ?

Based on that conversation we had in the last telecon I added a
section for Web Application Frameworks and Content Management Systems
to the Draft Relevant Technologies wiki page [1].

Comments, feedback and edits welcome :-)

//Ed

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies