Re: Graphics in the LLD XG report - attn: Paul Walk

Thanks for the pointers Tom!
In fact I had forgotten about the Paul's "tag cloud", focusing on the data which is on the other pages of the site Paul had created.

And using Dan's graph for the issue section seems indeed a very good idea to explore!

Antoine