Re: Discussion on RDA, etc. at this week's telecon

Gordon, I'm adding some bits and pieces of explanation where I think
they will help people understand. You should probably take a look
before the meeting and make sure I haven't mis-represented anything
before we begin our discussion. And feel free to change or revert any
of my changes if they are problematic.

kc