Re: Use case mail

Hi Jeff,

> I agree it is a good idea to include the link to Tim's document. IMO,
> though, the "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web" is a better reference
> because "Real World Object", "Generic Document", and "Web Document" are
> vital concepts.
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/
>
> Could we include both?

That triggers an interesting point. If we feel that the current link should be completed, then that reveals an issue with the available linked data documentation and/or our goal with the document. I'm uncomfortable with the call for use case to be at a same time a comprehensive entry point to the LOD stuff. If we need 2 pointers then I'd prefer to have zero and avoid the trouble altogether.

Cheers,

Antoine