AW: Use Case template

Very fine with this - Joachim

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: public-xg-lld-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-lld-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag von Antoine Isaac
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. September 2010 12:16
An: Emmanuelle Bermes
Cc: Haffner, Alexander; public-xg-lld@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Use Case template

Hi emmanuelle,

Some more reactions on your mail re. individual sections

> Name -> no problem,  keep

In fact we should be careful to remove the comments re. the wiki name on the template to be sent by mail!

> Use Case Scenario -> no problem,  keep
>
> Target Audience  -> added by Joachim. The group finds it useful but it
> should be optional. To be edited : we need to add guidelines on how to
> fill it.

I suggest:
[
The main audience of your case. for example scholars, the general public, service providers, archivists...
]
Btw I'd put target audience before the "Use case scenario" section.

> Library Linked Data Dimensions / Topics -> confusing. Drop it, or keep
> it only for curation ?

+1 for dropping it from the version we should circulate by mail.

> Prototypes and Applications  -> added by Joachim. Drop it: content to be
> put under "existing work".

[
This section is used to refer to existing technologies or approaches which achieve the use case (Hint: Specific approaches in the library domain). It may especially refer to running prototypes or applications
]

> Comments welcome on this proposal. I'm copying my mail in the discussion
> page of the template, so you're welcome to make your comments there.

I'll paste them there. But I prefer to send emails also, so that people know about them :-)

Antoine