AW: AW: Use Case template

Hi Antoine,
you are completely right we designed a template for use cases not for case studies - apparently this was a misunderstanding...
Now the question is, can one template really serve use cases and case studies and furthermore does this approach alleviate work or just confuse creators?
I suppose a second template only for case studies could support authors in a more efficient way and as well make it more easy to us derivate global LLD requirements from the UCs and the CSs. We also have to ask what is more time intensive, adapting the current template to match UCs and CSs needs or elaborating a second template only for CSs? We should definitely discuss this.
Cheers, Alexander