Re: Matching Topics and Use Cases

Hello all

As promised to Emmanuelle I'm working on an OWL model and RDF description of
the topics, use cases and surrounding information, which will be an
alternative, eat-our-own-dog-food-ish representation of this complex
information graph. Short names will be very helpul to forge URIs, thanks
Karen for this! Will send it before Friday hopefully.

As I already warned Emmanuelle and Tom, my travel to Pittsburgh is cancelled
due to social situation in France making very unlikely my getting to Paris
by Thursday, not to mention uncertainties on access to Roissy in the days to
come, either by travelers, planes or carburants.
Very sorry about the unfortunate course of events, will attend as far as
possible through IRC during decent European hours, and will circulate the
above said contribution.

Best to all

Bernard

--