Re: What's up with the Hilton?

Hi ray, and all

I had myself hard time to confirm the reservation, which unfortunately I
tried to make just before the early registration deadline, which happened to
be just by the week-end the hotel management shifted. My hunch was that the
move, called a "positive transition" on the hotel web site, was quite sudden
and not totally under control, and the story at [2] is just a confirmation
of this.
I eventually made it thanks to a colleague in Washington D.C., because from
France there seemed to be no way to confirm by phone or otherwise until
yesterday ...
Hopefully, they will still have running power and coffee by next week :)

Bernard

--
Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant