Re: Minutes of 2010-10-07 LLD meeting - please note action

Thanks Ray for the minutes.

All those attending the F2F, please note that you have an action [1]
to complete by Thursday if possible.

We are looking for "rapporteurs" to present & lead discussion on each
use case during the F2F  (we had some discussion on the term during
the telecon : moderator, advocate, shepherd... Someone suggested we
should pick a french word ;-)

So, please adopt a use-case, by adding your name at [2].

Some guidelines :
- you can adopt more than 1 use case.
- please pick a use case you have NOT contributed.
- feel free to contact the use case owner to gather more information if needed.

Best,
Emmanuelle

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html#action08
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh#Use_case_discussion_9:00-10:30_.2B_11:00-12:30