Re: [LLD-XG] Agenda - Jun 17 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1400 UTC

Apologies I haven't yet managed to re-arrange my working times to fit in
the telcons and am unlikely to manage it for next week either, but will
try for the one after that.  Hopefully I will have caught up with the
work of the group by then as well.

Regards,
Monica