Re: Trouble with Zakim bridge

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:48:41 +0200, Emmanuelle Bermes
<manue.fig@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Coralie,
>
> During yesterday's teleconference, people trying to enter the call
> through
> Zakim's bridge in Nice experienced some difficulties (the code was
> rejected,
> or just ignored). We finally made it into the call by using the Bristol
> bridge.
>
> Some people reported the same kind of issues the week before (but I could
> enter the call via Nice last week, and not this week).
>
> Do you know anything about this ?
> Thanks,
>
> Emmanuelle

Hi Emmanuelle

Yes I know something about this as I, too, experienced that yesterday for
a call. The conf code was ignored, using the French number of Zakim. I had
to dial the US number.

Good to know that the UK number works as I couldn't get confirmation from
one of the local systems person in charge of investigating the problem.

People have reported the problem for a few days and it is being
investigated. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Best regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR