RE: [Moderator Action] changes in Microsoft representation on HTML speech xg

Hello everyone. I look forward to working with you in the Speech XG. I'll see you this Thursday.

Best,

F Avery Bishop, Senior Program Manager

From: Dan Burnett [mailto:dburnett@voxeo.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 6:45 AM
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Fwd: [Moderator Action] changes in Microsoft representation on HTML speech xg

Forwarded on behalf of Robert.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robert Brown <Robert.Brown@microsoft.com<mailto:Robert.Brown@microsoft.com>>
Date: October 28, 2011 12:42:05 PM EDT
To: "member-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org<mailto:member-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org>" <member-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org<mailto:member-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org>>
Cc: F Avery Bishop <averyb@microsoft.com<mailto:averyb@microsoft.com>>

(sent to the member-only list)

I want to let all of you know that I've resigned from Microsoft. My last day will be November 18th. This is a personal move rather than a career move. Basically, we're moving our family back to Australia, and as much as I like working with the speech team at Microsoft, it's time to go home.

Avery Bishop will be taking over from me, and we'll both be attending the meeting next week.