From: public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xg-htmlspeech-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dan Burnett
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 12:04 PM
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Reminder: send questions

Group,

Please remember to send any questions you have about how the protocol
relates to the Web API in advance of our call this week so Robert can be
ready to address them.

The most recent version of the protocol on the mailing list is here [1].

-- dan

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2011Sep/0012.ht
ml