Fwd: Daylight Saving Time start for 2011

FYI, there will be a change in call time for most people outside the
US until the end of March, due to the change yesterday to Daylight
Savings Time in the US.

This will affect any teleconferences we may have during this time
period.

-- dan

Begin forwarded message: