RE: Protocol Rough Draft, version 2

Hello Robert,

I haven't done a full review of the new document, but wanted to at least
make a few corrections/suggestions for the content that I recently
contributed:

*         Enrollment-Phrase - On further consideration, I don't think
this is appropriate for a header.  This is going to have the same ACSII
problems that forced me to remove left and right context from the header
list.  I suggest we keep this stuff either Vendor-Specific for the time
being.  Long term we might want to investigate extensions to SRGS, as
that might be the best place to put such content.

*         Punctuation-Alias - You are not going to get any kind of fight
from me there.  Please remove it if you see fit.

*         I'd like to add something to the RECOGNIZE description to
indicated at least placeholder support for a platform-defined grammars.
If this needs to change w.r.t. HTML input types, that's fine, but let's
have a starting point for the discussion.  I suggest something like:
"Speech services MAY support pre-defined grammars that can be referenced
through a 'builtin:' uri.  For example
<builtin:dictation?context=email&lang=en_US>, <builtin:date>, or
<builtin:search?context=web>.  If a speech service does not support the
referenced builtin or if it does not specify the builtin in combination
with other active grammars, it should return a grammar compilation error
in line with MRCP2."

*         Please add EMMA as a reference - http://www.w3.org/TR/emma/.

Also note that I will not be able to attend the next two weekly
meetings.  Any email after Wednesday will be spotty.  But at least I
should be well rested on return :-)

Thanks