Re: Web API discssion in today's call

Proposal for SpeechInputResult:

// Recognition result as EMMA + simple N-best list
interface SpeechInputResult {
   readonly attribute Document resultEMMAXML;
   readonly attribute DOMString resultEMMAText;
   readonly attribute unsigned long length;
   getter SpeechInputResultAlternative item(in unsigned long index);
};

// Item in N-best list
interface SpeechInputAlternative {
   readonly attribute DOMString utterance;
   readonly attribute float confidence;
   readonly attribute any interpretation;
};

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham