From: Raj(Openstream) [mailto:raj@openstream.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:57 PM
To: Satish S; Patrick Ehlen
Cc: Deborah Dahl; Young, Milan; DRUTA, DAN (ATTSI);
public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Re: Overview paragraph

Yes..I agree with Satish's point...any application that desires to
leverage advanced/specific features

of an ASR, cannot be guaranteed to be portable..within the scope our
spec..and applications

that use the default ( LCD ?) recognizer ( not sure if this is what Dan
D had in mind, by saying

"simple" applications )  should be portable and have consistent user
experience with conforming

browser/clients.

--Raj