RE: R29. Web application may only listen in response to user action

Yes, you  could do that, but then the application wouldn't be hands-free.
Now probably isn't the time to start talking about approaches that would
enable us to address both requirements, I'm just pointing out that we should
be aware of a potential conflict. I think we should actually classify both
requirements as "should address", but note that there's an issue in our
requirements document.