RE: R23. Speech as an input on any application should be able to be optional

When I suggested this requirement, I was thinking about if the eventual proposal supports some kind of an attribute on "<input>" like "type=speech", that attribute should be interpreted as allowing speech, not requiring it. If it meant that speech was required, then the application would force people to speak to use it.