Re: Clairiifcation

I agree with "We should not require UAs to install app-requested local
speech service implementations."
I do not completely agree with "by default web apps should just work
regardless what the engine is".

The problem with the latter statement is the definition of "work".
While many web apps will not have a preference for the speech engine,
many will.  However, I think this is already covered by our other
requirements that allow for web app request of network speech resources.

-- dan