Re: Text to Speech proposal

  Hi Bjorn,

I like that web developers can potentially reuse existing knowledge of
audio elements with your spec.

My initial questions:

1. Are you thinking this approach can exist alongside a more
programmatic API? Or do you think this should be *the* TTS support for HTML?
2. I'm assuming there can be more than one <tts> element per document,
correct?

Cheers,
David